Twenty years experience as a Blue Badge Guide with a wealth of knowledge about the Island and its people, a life-long Jersey resident with family connections to farming and local business.
Founding member in 1991 of the Jersey Walking Group, an active member of The National Trust for Jersey, the Société Jersiaise, CI Family History Society, and local groups Trees for Life and Action for Wildlife, also the Association of Lighthouse Keepers
I am frequently asked to give talks on a variety of subjects. Wide interests include a love of the sea, ten years of recording for Butterfly Conservation and curious and unusual aspects of Jersey’s history.
Personal itineraries for individuals and groups, research for journalists and film crews from UK, USA and Europe, including well known TV series ‘Coast’.
- Walks, talks and coach tours, private tours by arrangement
- St Helier – Art & Architecture, Hidden History, local government
- Archaeological sites; Churches and our French connections
- Museums and castles, all fortifications and centuries of military history
- Rural routes – coast and countryside, traditional agriculture and farms
- The National Trust for Jersey – Nature Reserve & Wetland Centre
- Wildflower Walks and Rock-pool Rambles, Seashore and Harbours
- Guided tours of Corbiere Lighthouse by arrangement with the Harbour Master
Tel: +44 (0)1534 863676
Mobile: +44 (0)7797 814694