Jersey Tourism Bronze Badge qualified
From the low water to the high cliff tops I am able to offer tailor made guided walks to cater for a wide range of interests.
• Walks countryside, low water marine biology walks/ day or night, Seymour Tower guide.
• Beekeeping guide and lecturer, Sea Search dive co-ordinator.
• Fact finding trips for journalists.
Chairman of the Lands section of National Trust for Jersey, National Trust for Jersey Walking Guide, Jersey Heritage Offshore Guide, qualified Sea Search marine environment observer diver, member of the Jersey Walking Guides Association, leading member of Société Jersiaise Marine Biology Section, Member of the British Beekeepers Association.
Have taken a leading part of the following UK television programmes:
• BBC Coast, BBC Country File, ITV Country Ways
• Worked last year with a German television company for one of a series of programs entitled Ocean.
• Qualified as First Aider in the Workplace
• Qualified to level three Teacher for Life Long Learning
• Member of the Jersey Walking Guides Association
• Member of Société Jersiaise Marine Biology Section
• Advanced Open Water Diver
• Sea Search Observer
Tel: +44 (0)1534 851967
Mobile: +44 (0)7797 749616