A British Canoing Sea kayak coach and guide with over 40 years experience. My family, originally coming from France, has lived on Jersey for over 100 years. I specialise in sea kayak tours and guided walks in the remarkable inter tidal zone and coastal walks. Director of Jersey Kayak and Jersey Walk Adventures. Both companies enable you to explore Jersey’s fantastic marine environment on foot and by kayak with a locally born guide.
I’m the author of the Channel Islands Sea Kayaking Guidebook and regularly write for sea kayak magazines.
Jersey’s wonderful marine and coastal environment is my shop front and my business is nationally recognised for its positive environmental impact by achieving the Green Tourism business scheme Gold standard, EcoActive Jersey Leader and Jersey Business Environment award.
- Sea kayak tours suitable for all ages and abilities. All equipment is supplied.
- Sea kayak courses and British Canoeing leader assessments.
- British Canoeing and Adventuremark approved.
- Insured for Outdoor and Adventure activity.
- Wild Life Safe (WiSe) trained guide.
- Walks on the seabed in the internationally recognized Ramsar Wetlands sites.
- Low water and seashore foraging.
- Marine life explorations.
- Coastal walks.
- Overnight stays in Seymour Tower and La Rocco Tower (accredited by Jersey Heritage).
- Extensive marine experience working with TV, radio and media crews e.g. BBC Coast, Countryfile, NDR TV (Norddeutscher Rundfunk,Germany).
Tel: +44 (0)1534 853138
Mobile: +44 (0)7797 853033