Born in Bavaria and resident in Jersey since 2009, I love to share my knowledge and passion for Jersey’s nature and history with locals and visitors alike. After more than 20 years I left my desk as a travel editor for the outdoors. I now guide walks mainly for Jersey Walk Adventures and take groups small and large on coach trips.
A published travel writer of two German guide books on the Channel Islands (Merian Publishers) and one on Malta.
My bilingual services (English and German) encompass:
• Informative and entertaining coach tours
• Guided walks (coast, interior, towns) in the Bailiwicks of Jersey and Guernsey
• Bespoke walks on marine life, oyster cultivation and seashore foraging
• Guiding/escort for cycle groups
• Guiding for overnight stays in Seymour Tower and La Rocco Tower (accredited by Jersey Heritage Trust)
• Development of bespoke tour programmes for individuals or groups
• Guiding and research for print, radio and TV journalists
Tel: +44 (0)1534 853138
Mobile: +44 (0)7797 853033